- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
Nabors shares set to rise on natural gas upswing: Barron's
(Reuters) - Oil and gas drilling company Nabors Industries (NBR.N) is poised to see its shares rise, according to a report in Barron's.
While its stock is down more than 50 percent from its 52-week high, hurt by a drop in natural gas prices, the world's largest onshore driller deserves a second look, the report said.
The company, which raised investors' ire with its generous perks and packages for its former CEO, is back on track with a new chief executive, the report said.
Along with its steady U.S. domestic business and asset sales the report said that Nabors stock should snap back if natural gas prices increase.
Barron's said its shares could hit $30.
Shares of Nabors closed up 2.9 percent at $13.07 on Friday.
(Reporting By Jennifer Saba; Editing by Chizu Nomiyama)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this