- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares firm, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
Celestica to end manufacturing services for RIM
June 18 |
June 18 (Reuters) - Celestica Inc, a contract electronics manufacturer, said it will wind down its manufacturing services for BlackBerry maker Research in Motion over the next three to six months.
Celestica - which produces smartphones, servers and other products for branded manufacturers such as RIM, IBM and Cisco - expects restructuring charges of up to $35 million prior to any recoveries.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this