- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- UPDATE 2-United Dreamliner diverted due to possible oil filter problem
China Pharmaceuticals shares suspended, awaiting acquisition news
HONG KONG, June 18 |
HONG KONG, June 18 (Reuters) - Trading in shares of China Pharmaceutical Group Ltd was suspended on Monday, according to a filing on the Hong Kong exchange.
The company said in a statement that the suspension was pending the release of price-sensitive information related to a very substantial acquisition transaction.
No further details were immediately available.
For a copy of the statement, please click here
(Reporting by Twinnie Siu; Editing by)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this