Yamana Gold to buy Extorre Gold for C$413 mln
June 18 (Reuters) - Yamana Gold Inc will buy Extorre Gold Mines Ltd for C$412.9 million in a cash-and-stock deal, Yamana Gold said.
Under the terms of the deal, Extorre shareholders will receive C$4.26 a share comprising of C$3.50 in cash and 0.0467 of a Yamana common share.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held |
- NATO to create new 'spearhead' force to respond to crises
- Investors look past Ukraine, focus on ECB