EU/IMF considering doubling term of Irish bailout-report
DUBLIN, June 18
DUBLIN, June 18 (Reuters) - Ireland's EU/IMF lenders are considering doubling the average repayment term of its 85 billion euro bailout to 30 years from 15, state broadcaster RTE reported, citing sources among the lenders.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |