Insolvent Romania hydro firm to respect contracts
BUCHAREST, June 18
BUCHAREST, June 18 (Reuters) - Romanian state-owned hydro power company Hidroelectrica will continue to respect all its contracts after filing for insolvency, it said on Monday.
"In this way we would like to assure all our commercial partners, clients, contractors and financial institutions that all contracts will continue to function in transparent, efficient and legal conditions," it said in a statement. (Reporting by Sam Cage, editing by Jane Baird)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'