Insolvent Romania hydro firm to respect contracts
BUCHAREST, June 18
BUCHAREST, June 18 (Reuters) - Romanian state-owned hydro power company Hidroelectrica will continue to respect all its contracts after filing for insolvency, it said on Monday.
"In this way we would like to assure all our commercial partners, clients, contractors and financial institutions that all contracts will continue to function in transparent, efficient and legal conditions," it said in a statement. (Reporting by Sam Cage, editing by Jane Baird)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales