Putin says Russia and U.S. found "common points" on Syria
LOS CABOS, Mexico
LOS CABOS, Mexico (Reuters) - President Vladimir Putin said he and U.S. President Barack Obama found many "common points" in talks on the crisis in Syria and that they will continue their discussions.
"From my point of view we have found many common points on this issue," Putin said after meeting with Obama on Monday at a Group of 20 summit meeting in Mexico.
(Reporting by Gleb Bryanski)
- Bodies found trapped inside sunken South Korean ferry: coastguard |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Israel space project gets $16 million boost from casino mogul Adelson
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official