Adobe 2nd-qtr net profit down
June 19 (Reuters) - Adobe Systems Inc, maker of Photoshop and Acrobat software, reported a quarterly profit that fell slightly, as costs rose 8 percent.
Net income for the second quarter fell to $223.9 million, or 45 cents per share, from $229.4 million, or 45 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose to $1.12 billion from $1.02 billion.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote