Adobe 2nd-qtr net profit down
June 19 (Reuters) - Adobe Systems Inc, maker of Photoshop and Acrobat software, reported a quarterly profit that fell slightly, as costs rose 8 percent.
Net income for the second quarter fell to $223.9 million, or 45 cents per share, from $229.4 million, or 45 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose to $1.12 billion from $1.02 billion.
- Citing security threat, Obama expands U.S. role fighting Ebola
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |