- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Apple CEO makes no apology for company's tax strategy |
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
Air Products buys majority stake in Chile's Indura for $884 mln
June 19 |
June 19 (Reuters) - Industrial gas supplier Air Products said it will buy a 67 percent stake in Chile-based Indura SA for $884 million to expand in Latin America.
Air Products said the deal, which is expected to close by early July, will add to earnings per share in fiscal 2013.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this