UPDATE 1-Alliance Data to buy Bon-Ton's credit card portfolio
June 19 (Reuters) - Alliance Data Systems Corp said it agreed to acquire Bon-Ton Stores Inc's private-label credit card portfolio worth $475 million.
Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Alliance Data, which provides private-label credit card services to retailers, said the acquired portfolio carried only a modest level of delinquencies.
The company does not expect the deal to add to its earnings in 2012.
Alliance Data will also manage the retailer's private-label credit card program.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |