Stryker Declares a $0.2125 per Share Quarterly Dividend
Kalamazoo, Michigan - June 19, 2012 - Stryker Corporation (NYSE:SYK) announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.2125 per share payable on July 31, 2012, to shareholders of record at the close of business on June 29, 2012.
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and is dedicated to helping healthcare professionals perform their jobs more efficiently while enhancing patient care. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies including reconstructive implants, medical and surgical equipment, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. For more information about Stryker, please visit www.stryker.com.
For investor inquiries please contact:
Katherine A. Owen, Stryker Corporation, 269-385-2600 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Stryker Corporation via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |