- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer |
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
Jabil Circuit 3rd-qtr profit down
June 19 |
June 19 (Reuters) - Contract manufacturer Jabil Circuit Inc reported a lower quarterly profit on higher costs and a charge related to a solar customer.
Net income for the third quarter fell to $101.3 million, or 48 cents per share, from $104.7 million, or 47 cents per share, a year earlier.
Core earnings was 64 cents per share, while revenue rose 2 percent to $4.3 million.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this