- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer |
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
New Motiva Texas CDU might shut for 12 mos-sources
HOUSTON, June 19 |
HOUSTON, June 19 (Reuters) - A new 325,000 barrel per day crude distillation unit at Motiva Enterprises' 600,000 bpd Port Arthur, Texas, refinery may be shut for up to 12 months to repair extensive corrosion, sources familiar with refinery operations said on Tuesday.
Motiva, a joint-venture of Royal Dutch Shell Plc and Saudi Aramco, has yet to make a final determination of the cause of the corrosion or the scope of work needed to repair it, the sources said.
A Motiva representative was not immediately available to discuss the status of repairs.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this