UPDATE 1-Gaylord says explosion at hotel; no injuries reported
June 20 (Reuters) - Gaylord Entertainment Co said an explosion occurred at one of its hotels in Nashville, Tennessee on Tuesday, and no guests or employees were injured.
"Authorities have confirmed that the incident was mechanical in nature," the company said in a statement on Wednesday.
Gaylord said its initial estimate of the damage at the Gaylord Opryland hotel is less than $750,000.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone