- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- FBI says man shot dead while being questioned about Boston bombings
SDRL - MANDATORY NOTIFICATION OF TRADE BY HEMEN HOLDING LIMITED
HAMILTON, Bermuda, June 20, 2012 - Reference is made to the announcement by Hemen Holding Limited ("Hemen") on June 14, 2012.
Hemen has on June 19, 2012, acquired 600,000 shares in Seadrill from Goldman Sachs at a price of NOK224.8 per share. Following this transaction Hemen owns 111,497,583 shares, representing 23.83 percent of the outstanding shares in Seadrill and there are options for 3,600,000 shares outstanding related to the put option arrangement Hemen has with Goldman Sachs, which Hemen intends to take physical delivery of.
Hemen also has total return swap agreements with underlying economic exposure to 3.9 million Seadrill shares.
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Seadrill Limited via Thomson Reuters ONE