Navistar adopts poison pill
June 20 (Reuters) - Truck and engine maker Navistar International Corp said it adopted a shareholder rights plan to "deter coercive takeover tactics," and declared a dividend of one right on each outstanding share of common stock.
The rights will be exercisable at $0.001 each until the tenth business day following the acquisition of beneficial ownership of 15 percent of the company's common stock, Navistar said.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin