- Frenetic search for survivors as 91 feared dead in tornado-hit Oklahoma |
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Dollar firms as Fed suspense builds, shares off highs |
- IRS officials back on Capitol Hill hot seat over targeting
Gazprom expects Shtokman project delay
MOSCOW, June 20 |
MOSCOW, June 20 (Reuters) - Russia's gas monopoly Gazprom said on Wednesday that it expects a delay in the Shtokman gas field project.
"Unfortunately, there will be a slight delay," Gazprom's Deputy Chief Executive Alexander Medvedev told journalists.
Gazprom has a controlling stake of 51 percent in Shtokman, which has reserves of almost 4 trillion cubic metres. Norway's Statoil owns 24 percent and Total 25 percent. (Reporting by Vladimir Soldatkin; Writing by Lidia Kelly; Editing by Alexei Anishchuk)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this