Federal Signal to sell technology business to 3M for $110 mln
June 21 (Reuters) - Safety and transportation systems maker Federal Signal Corp said it would sell its federal signal technologies business to 3M Co for $110 million in cash.
The company said it intends to use proceeds from the transaction, expected to close in the second half of 2012, primarily to reduce debt.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image