REG - Commerzbank AG - Publication of Prospectus
COMMERZBANK AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT NOTE AND CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME
PUBLICATION OF PROSPECTUS
The following base prospectus (the Prospectus) has been approved by the UK Listing Authority and is available for viewing:
Base Prospectus dated 19 June 2012 relating to the Note and Certificate Programme of Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft.
To view the full Prospectus or any of the documents referred to therein, please paste the appropriate URL from the following list into the address bar of your browser.
A copy of the Prospectus has also been submitted to the National Storage Mechanism and will shortly be available for inspection at: www.Hemscott.com/nsm.do.
DISCLAIMER ‑ INTENDED ADDRESSEES
Please note that the information contained in the Prospectus may be addressed to and/or targeted at persons who are residents of particular countries (specified in the Prospectus) only and is not intended for use and should not be relied upon by any person outside these countries and/or to whom the offer contained in the prospectus is not addressed. Prior to relying on the information contained in the Prospectus you must ascertain from the Prospectus whether or not you are part of the intended addressees of the information contained therein.
Your right to access this service is conditional upon complying with the above requirement.
This information is provided by RNS
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade