TEXT-Fitch updates criteria for credit card asset-backed securities
Link to Fitch Ratings' Report: Global Credit Card ABS Rating CriteriaJune 22 - Fitch Ratings has published an updated criteria report outlining the methodology used by Fitch to analyze the ratings for credit card asset-backed securities. This report updates and replaces the prior report dated June 28, 2011. There were no substantive changes. The full ' Global Rating Credit Card ABS Rating Criteria' report is available on the Fitch web site 'www.fitchratings.com'. Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing, presumed crashed in South China Sea |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official