TEXT-Fitch updates criteria for credit card asset-backed securities
Link to Fitch Ratings' Report: Global Credit Card ABS Rating CriteriaJune 22 - Fitch Ratings has published an updated criteria report outlining the methodology used by Fitch to analyze the ratings for credit card asset-backed securities. This report updates and replaces the prior report dated June 28, 2011. There were no substantive changes. The full ' Global Rating Credit Card ABS Rating Criteria' report is available on the Fitch web site 'www.fitchratings.com'. Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn
- Wildfire rips through 150 homes in Northern California