CANADA STOCKS-TSX turns negative, led by materials
TORONTO, June 22 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index turned weaker on Friday, led down by the materials group, which includes gold and base metal miners. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was down 13.58 points, or 0.12 percent, at 11,394.74.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on militants, nuclear program
- White House intruder was armed with knife: officials