CANADA STOCKS-TSX turns negative, led by materials
TORONTO, June 22 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index turned weaker on Friday, led down by the materials group, which includes gold and base metal miners. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was down 13.58 points, or 0.12 percent, at 11,394.74.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions