- Shooting death of gay man rocks New York's cradle of gay rights
- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- Powerful tornadoes strike in four central U.S. states
- Hezbollah steps up Syria battle, Israel threatens more strikes |
- Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift big winners at Billboard Awards
Euro heads lower again vs dlr after hitting day's highs
NEW YORK, June 22 |
NEW YORK, June 22 (Reuters) - The euro traded lower again versus the U.S. dollar on Friday, after earlier hitting session higsh, as doubts resurfaced about the ECB's changes to its collateral rules.
The euro rose to the day's peaks after the ECB said it would broaden the range of collateral it would accept from banks.
But by late morning, the euro surrendered all its gains to trade down 0.1 percent at $1.2524.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this