Seven Czechs killed in bus crash in Croatia
ZAGREB (Reuters) - Seven Czech citizens were killed and 44 wounded on Saturday when the bus they were travelling in crashed into the safety fence and overturned on a motorway in central Croatia, police said.
The bus overturned on the motorway near the Krpani tunnel, at around 4:30 a.m., a police spokeswoman said.
The motorway is Croatia's most vital route and links capital Zagreb with the southern Adriatic city of Split. National car association HAK said traffic was diverted to local roads until further notice.
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Wall St. tumbles; S&P below 50-day moving average
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible |