Seven Czechs killed in bus crash in Croatia
ZAGREB (Reuters) - Seven Czech citizens were killed and 44 wounded on Saturday when the bus they were travelling in crashed into the safety fence and overturned on a motorway in central Croatia, police said.
The bus overturned on the motorway near the Krpani tunnel, at around 4:30 a.m., a police spokeswoman said.
The motorway is Croatia's most vital route and links capital Zagreb with the southern Adriatic city of Split. National car association HAK said traffic was diverted to local roads until further notice.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions