Turkish PM to hold second security meeting over jet: TV
ANKARA (Reuters) - Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan will hold a second security meeting with senior officials on Saturday over a Turkish jet shot down by Syria a day earlier, Turkish media reported.
The meeting will be Erdogan's second security meeting over the incident in less than 24 hours and follows a separate meeting between Turkey's foreign minister and senior military commanders.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S.
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic