Turkish PM to hold second security meeting over jet: TV
ANKARA (Reuters) - Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan will hold a second security meeting with senior officials on Saturday over a Turkish jet shot down by Syria a day earlier, Turkish media reported.
The meeting will be Erdogan's second security meeting over the incident in less than 24 hours and follows a separate meeting between Turkey's foreign minister and senior military commanders.
- Rebellious Nevada rancher's slavery remarks dim Republican support
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Search for missing Malaysian jet may take years: U.S. official
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- New report calls U.S. a 'rising star' of global manufacturing