Turkish PM to hold second security meeting over jet: TV
ANKARA (Reuters) - Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan will hold a second security meeting with senior officials on Saturday over a Turkish jet shot down by Syria a day earlier, Turkish media reported.
The meeting will be Erdogan's second security meeting over the incident in less than 24 hours and follows a separate meeting between Turkey's foreign minister and senior military commanders.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held |
- European investors look past Ukraine, focus on ECB
- After unrest over shooting, Ferguson police now wear body cameras