- French soldier stabbed while on patrol near Paris
- REPEAT-Will immigration reform get killed in Republican-led U.S. House?
- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- Two believed dead as heavy rains flood San Antonio streets |
- Two freight trains collide in Missouri, bringing down overpass
Conoco shuts Magnolia platform due to Debby
HOUSTON, June 24 |
HOUSTON, June 24 (Reuters) - ConocoPhillips shut its Magnolia natural gas platform in the Gulf of Mexico due to Tropical Storm Debby on Sunday, the company said in a statement.
All workers had been evacuated and production of about 4,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day has been shut due to the storm, the company said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this