US trade panel to revisit initial ruling vs. Apple
June 25 (Reuters) - A U.S. trade panel said on Monday it would revisit an initial ruling that Apple Inc infringed one of four patents asserted by Motorola Mobility, now a Google Inc unit.
The smartphone industry has seen dozens of lawsuits on several continents. The legal challenges are a proxy for the larger fight for market share between Apple and companies that make smartphones that use Google Inc's Android software.
The case is at the International Trade Commission, No. 337-745.
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- SEC votes to adopt Volcker rule to ban proprietary trading
- Reporter allowed to keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting