Cyprus set to make bailout bid Monday-source
LONDON, June 25
LONDON, June 25 (Reuters) - Cyprus is expected to submit a bid to Europe's EFSF bailout fund within hours, an EU source said on Monday, as the country faces less than a week to recapitalise its second-largest lender.
"We expect the application, requesting admission to the EFSF support mechanism, to be submitted today," the source told Reuters. "It is a question of a matter of hours."
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canadian parliament gunman acted alone: police |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement