- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- UPDATE 2-United Dreamliner diverted due to possible oil filter problem
- U.S. doctor group votes to recognize obesity as a disease
S.Korea Honam seals July '12-June '13 naphtha deal
SINGAPORE, June 25 |
SINGAPORE, June 25 (Reuters) - South Korea's Honam Petrochemical has agreed to pay a higher price for naphtha supplies arriving in a 12-month period starting July versus cargoes being delivered in January-December this year, traders said on Monday.
Honam will pay around a discount of 50 cents a tonne to Japan quotes on a cost-and-freight (C&F) basis for naphtha arriving at Yeosu during July 2012 to June 2013.
It will pay a premium of 50 cents a tonne for cargoes arriving in Daesan during the same period. (Reporting by Seng Li Peng; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this