Moody's to downgrade Spain's banks in next hours-sources
MADRID, June 25
MADRID, June 25 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service will cut the ratings of all Spanish banks in the next hours following a downgrade of Spain's sovereign rating by three notches on June 13, two financial sources told Reuters on Monday.
"We have been informed that Moody's will downgrade the ratings of Spanish banks following the cut on Spain's sovereign in June", said one of the sources.
A second source confirmed the move would happen in the next few hours and that the banks have been informed.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image