Moody's to downgrade Spain's banks in next hours-sources
MADRID, June 25
MADRID, June 25 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service will cut the ratings of all Spanish banks in the next hours following a downgrade of Spain's sovereign rating by three notches on June 13, two financial sources told Reuters on Monday.
"We have been informed that Moody's will downgrade the ratings of Spanish banks following the cut on Spain's sovereign in June", said one of the sources.
A second source confirmed the move would happen in the next few hours and that the banks have been informed.
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Judge gives go-ahead for $2 billion sale of NBA's Clippers
- Jaded Argentines brace for looming debt default