Some Gulf production affected by TS Debby: Chevron
HOUSTON (Reuters) - Chevron Corp said on Monday that "some" of its Gulf of Mexico production had been affected by Tropical Storm Debby, but the company provided no details.
Chevron is the second-largest oil producer in the Gulf, according to U.S. regulators. The company operates four oil and gas platforms.
Chevron reiterated that it had evacuated some workers not directly involved in production from its offshore facilities.
(Reporting by Kristen Hays; Editing by Dale Hudson)
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Family of instructor killed at Arizona gun range does not blame girl