Some Gulf production affected by TS Debby: Chevron
HOUSTON (Reuters) - Chevron Corp said on Monday that "some" of its Gulf of Mexico production had been affected by Tropical Storm Debby, but the company provided no details.
Chevron is the second-largest oil producer in the Gulf, according to U.S. regulators. The company operates four oil and gas platforms.
Chevron reiterated that it had evacuated some workers not directly involved in production from its offshore facilities.
(Reporting by Kristen Hays; Editing by Dale Hudson)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel
Nelson Mandela: 1918 - 2013
Reuters looks at the life and times of Nelson Mandela, an icon of peace and reconciliation who came to embody the struggle for justice around the world. Video