Some Gulf production affected by TS Debby: Chevron
HOUSTON (Reuters) - Chevron Corp said on Monday that "some" of its Gulf of Mexico production had been affected by Tropical Storm Debby, but the company provided no details.
Chevron is the second-largest oil producer in the Gulf, according to U.S. regulators. The company operates four oil and gas platforms.
Chevron reiterated that it had evacuated some workers not directly involved in production from its offshore facilities.
(Reporting by Kristen Hays; Editing by Dale Hudson)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions