Some Gulf production affected by TS Debby: Chevron
HOUSTON (Reuters) - Chevron Corp said on Monday that "some" of its Gulf of Mexico production had been affected by Tropical Storm Debby, but the company provided no details.
Chevron is the second-largest oil producer in the Gulf, according to U.S. regulators. The company operates four oil and gas platforms.
Chevron reiterated that it had evacuated some workers not directly involved in production from its offshore facilities.
(Reporting by Kristen Hays; Editing by Dale Hudson)
- Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage |
- U.S. strikes Somali militant camp in bid to kill al Shabaab leader
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |