Supreme Court sets Thursday for healthcare ruling
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Supreme Court's ruling on the fate of President Barack Obama's 2010 healthcare law will be announced on Thursday, the last day of the high court term, the court said on Monday.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |