Medivation, Astellas seek to market prostate cancer drug in Europe
TOKYO, June 27
TOKYO, June 27 (Reuters) - Medivation Inc and Astellas Pharma Inc said on Wednesday they have submitted to European health authorities an application to market enzalutamide, a drug for prostate cancer in patients previously treated with chemotherpy.
The two companies had last month aubmitted a new drug application for enzalutamide in the United States.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections