Barclays to settle Libor probe-source
June 27 (Reuters) - Barclays Plc will settle a probe with regulators over alleged manipulation of the key interbank lending rate known as Libor, a person familiar with the matter said.
The U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission is due to detail a probe related to Libor at 8:30 a.m. EDT (1230 GMT) on Wednesday, the person said.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter