Barclays to settle Libor probe-source
June 27 (Reuters) - Barclays Plc will settle a probe with regulators over alleged manipulation of the key interbank lending rate known as Libor, a person familiar with the matter said.
The U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission is due to detail a probe related to Libor at 8:30 a.m. EDT (1230 GMT) on Wednesday, the person said.
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran