Barclays to settle Libor probe-source
June 27 (Reuters) - Barclays Plc will settle a probe with regulators over alleged manipulation of the key interbank lending rate known as Libor, a person familiar with the matter said.
The U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission is due to detail a probe related to Libor at 8:30 a.m. EDT (1230 GMT) on Wednesday, the person said.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee