- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Shares choppy, dollar steady as Fed meets
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
General Mills fiscal 4th Qtr profit rises
June 27 |
June 27 (Reuters) - General Mills Inc reported a higher quarterly profit on Wednesday, helped by its recent Yoplait acquisition.
The maker of Progresso soups and Cheerios cereal said net income was $325.4 million, or 49 cents per share, in its fiscal fourth quarter, up from $320.2 million, or 48 cents per share, a year earlier.
Net sales rose 12 percent to $4.07 billion.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this