REG - Mitsubishi Corp. - Result of AGM
2012 Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
Date and Time: 10:00 a.m. Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Place: The Prince Park Tower Tokyo, Convention hall (floor B2),
8-1, Shiba Koen 4-chome, Minato-ku, Tokyo
The following matters were reported or resolved at the 2012 Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of Mitsubishi Corporation.
Matters for Reporting
1. Report on the consolidated and non-consolidated balance sheets as of March 31, 2012, consolidated and non-consolidated statements of income for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2012 (from April 1, 2011 to March 31, 2012) and business report for the same year.
2. The audit reports of the independent auditors and the Board of Corporate Auditors concerning the consolidated financial statements.
Matters for Resolution
1. To Approve the Proposed Appropriation of Surplus
The resolution was approved as originally proposed, with the year-end dividend set at ¥33.0 per common share.
2. To Elect 12 Directors
Yorihiko Kojima, Ken Kobayashi, Ryoichi Ueda, Masahide Yano, Hideyuki Nabeshima,
Hideto Nakahara, Yasuo Nagai, Tamotsu Nomakuchi, Kunio Ito, Kazuo Tsukuda,
Ryozo Kato, and Hidehiro Konno were elected and appointed as Directors.
3. To Elect 3 Corporate Auditors
Eiko Tsujiyama, Hideyo Ishino, and Tadashi Kunihiro were elected and appointed as Corporate Auditors.
4. To Grant Bonuses to Directors
The resolution was approved as originally proposed to pay bonuses of ¥210 million in total to 8 Directors (excluding Outside Directors) as of March 31, 2012.
This information is provided by RNS
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters