REG - Compagnie St-Gobain - Final Terms
PUBLICATION OF FINAL TERMS
Compagnie de Saint-Gobain, société anonyme with registered office at Les Miroirs, 18, avenue d'Alsace, 92400 Courbevoie, France (the Issuer)
· The final terms for the issuance of EUR 50,000,000 EUR 10 year CMS Linked Notes due 28June 2024 are available for viewing.
A copy of the final terms has been submitted to the National Storage Mechanism and is available for inspection at: www.Hemscott.com/nsm.do.
To view the full documents, please paste the following URL into the address bar of your browser:
For further information, please contact:
Head of Investor Relations
Compagnie de Saint-Gobain
Tel. + 33 1 47 62 45 19
DISCLAIMER - INTENDED ADDRESSEES
Please note that the information contained in the Final Terms may be addressed to and/or targeted at persons who are particular types of investors and residents of particular countries only and is not intended for use and should not be relied upon by any person outside these countries and/or to whom the offer contained in the Final Terms is not addressed. Prior to relying on the information contained in the Final Terms you must ascertain from the Final Terms whether or not you are part of the intended addressees of the information contained therein.
Your right to access this service is conditional upon complying with the above requirement.
This information is provided by RNS
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote