New Issue-Oasis Petroleum Inc sells 4400 mln notes
June 27 (Reuters) - Oasis Petroleum Inc. on Wednesday sold $400 million of senior notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. The size of the deal was increased from an originally planned $300 million. J.P. Morgan, Citigroup, Wells Fargo, RBC, UBS, RBS, and Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: OASIS PETROLEUM INC. AMT $400 MLN COUPON 6.875 PCT MATURITY 01/15/2023 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 01/15/2013 MOODY'S B3 YIELD 6.875 PCT SETTLEMENT 07/02/2012 S&P SINGLE-B SPREAD 526 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'