- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing
- Bernanke comments spur volatility, but stocks, dollar gain |
- British opposition leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- Senate panel passes immigration bill; Obama praises move
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
Czech President dismisses justice minister
PRAGUE (Reuters) - Czech President Vaclav Klaus dismissed Justice Minister Jiri Pospisil on Wednesday, following a proposal by Prime Minister Petr Necas, the president's office said on its web site.
The statement did not give any details.
Prime Minister Petr Necas has called a news conference for 0815 GMT on "the current political situation".
(Reporting by Jana Mlcochova; Editing by Michael Winfrey)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this