Harman International to double cash dividend
(Reuters) - Car audio equipment maker Harman International Industries Inc (HAR.N) said it will double its annual cash dividend to 60 cents per share.
The company will pay a dividend of 15 cents per share quarterly, effective July 1. The first quarterly payment will be made in September 2012, Harman said in a statement.
Shares of the company, which owns brands such as Harman Kardon, JBL, AKG and Infinity, closed at $37.45 on the New York Stock Exchange on Wednesday.
(Reporting by Shubham Singhal in Bangalore; Editing by Supriya Kurane)
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade