Harman International to double cash dividend
(Reuters) - Car audio equipment maker Harman International Industries Inc (HAR.N) said it will double its annual cash dividend to 60 cents per share.
The company will pay a dividend of 15 cents per share quarterly, effective July 1. The first quarterly payment will be made in September 2012, Harman said in a statement.
Shares of the company, which owns brands such as Harman Kardon, JBL, AKG and Infinity, closed at $37.45 on the New York Stock Exchange on Wednesday.
(Reporting by Shubham Singhal in Bangalore; Editing by Supriya Kurane)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections