Medtronic wins U.S. patent case over stent grafts
CHICAGO (Reuters) - Medical device maker Medtronic Inc said on Wednesday the U.S. Eastern District Court of Virginia ruled in its favor in a patent case for a stent graft that was filed by W.L Gore & Associates Inc.
The patent involves a method of making stent grafts, implantable tubular devices used to treat aortic aneurysms.
(Reporting By Debra Sherman; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data