UPDATE 1-Wendy's forecasts higher 2nd-qtr same-store sales growth
June 27 (Reuters) - Wendy's Co forecast higher quarterly same-store sales in its North American stores as new products and advertising drove customers to the second-largest U.S. hamburger chain.
The company expects North American same-store sales to grow by 3 percent in the second quarter, higher than the 0.8 percent it reported last quarter.
Wendy's also maintained its 2012 forecast for earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization of $335 million to $345 million.
- Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard: report |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media