ABN AMRO pays 400 mln euro to Ageas to end dispute
AMSTERDAM, June 28
AMSTERDAM, June 28 (Reuters) - Dutch state-owned bank ABN AMRO will pay 400 million euros ($498 million) to Belgian insurer Ageas, formerly called Fortis, to settle legal proceedings over a former Fortis subsidiary and convertible securities, the two companies said on Thursday.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command