- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Prosecutors plan more charges against accused Cleveland kidnapper
- Global shares flat, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
BRIEF-America Movil seeks OK to amend Telmex security terms
MEXICO CITY, June 28 |
MEXICO CITY, June 28 (Reuters) - Mexican cell phone giant America Movil said on Thursday it is offering to holders of certain notes of its unit Telefonos de Mexico, or Telmex, a fee in exchange for their consent to amend reporting covenants under the debt securities.
The offer is being extended to holders of Telmex 5.50 percent senior notes due 2015, 8.75 percent senior notes due 2016 and 5.5 percent senior notes due 2019.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this