- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One with Spielberg, Activision tie-up
- White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Russia moves closer to jail terms for offending religion
- Senate panel passes immigration bill; Obama praises move
Brazil central bank calls FX swap auction for Friday
SAO PAULO, June 28 |
SAO PAULO, June 28 (Reuters) - Brazil's central bank said on Thursday it was offering to sell up to 60,000 currency swaps in an auction on Friday, causing the real to pare its losses for the session.
The real traded 0.3 percent weaker at 2.0826 per U.S. dollar after the announcement.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this