US FDA approves Astellas drug for leaky bladder
WASHINGTON, June 28
WASHINGTON, June 28 (Reuters) - U.S. drugs regulators gave the nod to Astellas Pharma Inc's pill for overactive bladder on Thursday, boosting the Japanese drugmaker's foothold in the market for the condition.
The Food and Drug Administration approved the once-daily pill, mirabegron, for adults who cannot control their bladder muscles, following a positive recommendation from FDA advisers.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |