US FDA approves Astellas drug for leaky bladder
WASHINGTON, June 28
WASHINGTON, June 28 (Reuters) - U.S. drugs regulators gave the nod to Astellas Pharma Inc's pill for overactive bladder on Thursday, boosting the Japanese drugmaker's foothold in the market for the condition.
The Food and Drug Administration approved the once-daily pill, mirabegron, for adults who cannot control their bladder muscles, following a positive recommendation from FDA advisers.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police