- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Female hostage died from police bullet in New York standoff: official
Private equity funds present new offer for Fondiaria
MILAN, June 28 |
MILAN, June 28 (Reuters) - Two Italian private equity funds presented on Thursday their renewed offer for Fondiaria-SAI to the insurer's board, they said in a statement.
The two funds, which hold 8 percent of Fondiaria, said their offer would be valid until Aug. 10, and had been modified from a previous proposal to add "further elements relating to the financial sustainability and economic opportuneness of the operation."
The offer comes two days after Unipol's rival plan to rescue Fondiaria-SAI was dented when a court administrator asked for a key capital increase at Fondiaria parent Premafin - a requirement of the deal - to be reviewed and possibily revoked. (Reporting By Silvia Aloisi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this