Greenbrier posts 3rd-qtr profit on higher railcar deliveries
June 28 (Reuters) - U.S. railcar maker Greenbrier Cos Inc posted a quarterly profit as a jump in railcar deliveries boosted revenue at its manufacturing segment.
The company reported earnings of $19.1 million, or 61 cents per share, compared with a net loss of $3.3 million, or 14 cents per share, a year ago.
Revenue rose 11 percent to $507.8 million. Manufacturing segment revenue more than doubled to $364.9 million.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling