Greenbrier posts 3rd-qtr profit on higher railcar deliveries
June 28 (Reuters) - U.S. railcar maker Greenbrier Cos Inc posted a quarterly profit as a jump in railcar deliveries boosted revenue at its manufacturing segment.
The company reported earnings of $19.1 million, or 61 cents per share, compared with a net loss of $3.3 million, or 14 cents per share, a year ago.
Revenue rose 11 percent to $507.8 million. Manufacturing segment revenue more than doubled to $364.9 million.
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Apple's China success sets stage for iPhone 6, new products
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Zimmer to buy Biomet for $13.35 billion in latest consolidation