Greenbrier posts 3rd-qtr profit on higher railcar deliveries
June 28 (Reuters) - U.S. railcar maker Greenbrier Cos Inc posted a quarterly profit as a jump in railcar deliveries boosted revenue at its manufacturing segment.
The company reported earnings of $19.1 million, or 61 cents per share, compared with a net loss of $3.3 million, or 14 cents per share, a year ago.
Revenue rose 11 percent to $507.8 million. Manufacturing segment revenue more than doubled to $364.9 million.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Malaysia Airlines says lost contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales