Greenbrier posts 3rd-qtr profit on higher railcar deliveries
June 28 (Reuters) - U.S. railcar maker Greenbrier Cos Inc posted a quarterly profit as a jump in railcar deliveries boosted revenue at its manufacturing segment.
The company reported earnings of $19.1 million, or 61 cents per share, compared with a net loss of $3.3 million, or 14 cents per share, a year ago.
Revenue rose 11 percent to $507.8 million. Manufacturing segment revenue more than doubled to $364.9 million.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel