Hyundai E&C says wins $1.35 billion order in Venezuela
SEOUL, June 28
SEOUL, June 28 (Reuters) - Hyundai Engineering & Construction said on Thursday that it had won a 1.56 trillion Korean won ($1.35 billion) order to expand and improve the structure of an oil factory in Puerto La Cruz, Venezuela, from Petroleos de Venezuela S.A.
The South Korean builder said in a regulatory filing that the construction is slated to be completed in 42 months. The company did not say when construction will begin.
($1 = 1156.2250 Korean won) (Reporting By Joyce Lee; Editing by Chris Gallagher)
- Search resumes for hundreds missing in South Korean ferry disaster |
- Separatists take armored vehicles, humiliating Ukraine forces |
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- BofA reports first quarterly loss since 2011 on lofty legal bill
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |