Hyundai E&C says wins $1.35 billion order in Venezuela
SEOUL, June 28
SEOUL, June 28 (Reuters) - Hyundai Engineering & Construction said on Thursday that it had won a 1.56 trillion Korean won ($1.35 billion) order to expand and improve the structure of an oil factory in Puerto La Cruz, Venezuela, from Petroleos de Venezuela S.A.
The South Korean builder said in a regulatory filing that the construction is slated to be completed in 42 months. The company did not say when construction will begin.
($1 = 1156.2250 Korean won) (Reporting By Joyce Lee; Editing by Chris Gallagher)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales