Hyundai E&C says wins $1.35 billion order in Venezuela
SEOUL, June 28
SEOUL, June 28 (Reuters) - Hyundai Engineering & Construction said on Thursday that it had won a 1.56 trillion Korean won ($1.35 billion) order to expand and improve the structure of an oil factory in Puerto La Cruz, Venezuela, from Petroleos de Venezuela S.A.
The South Korean builder said in a regulatory filing that the construction is slated to be completed in 42 months. The company did not say when construction will begin.
($1 = 1156.2250 Korean won) (Reporting By Joyce Lee; Editing by Chris Gallagher)
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held |
- European investors look past Ukraine, focus on ECB
- After unrest over shooting, Ferguson police now wear body cameras