ServiceNow IPO prices at $18 vs $15-$17 range-underwriter
June 28 (Reuters) - IT software company ServiceNow priced shares on Thursday above its expected range at $18, an underwriter said.
The San Diego, California-based firm raised $209.7 million in the first major tech IPO since Facebook Inc went public in May.
The company priced 11.65 million shares as planned. It had intended to price at a range of $15 to $17.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |