ServiceNow IPO prices at $18 vs $15-$17 range-underwriter
June 28 (Reuters) - IT software company ServiceNow priced shares on Thursday above its expected range at $18, an underwriter said.
The San Diego, California-based firm raised $209.7 million in the first major tech IPO since Facebook Inc went public in May.
The company priced 11.65 million shares as planned. It had intended to price at a range of $15 to $17.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon |