Fiat CEO says to relaunch Alfa Romeo in U.S., China
(Reuters) - Italian auto maker Fiat SpA (FIA.MI) will relaunch the Alfa Romeo in the United States and then China, Fiat chief executive Sergio Marchionne said on Thursday, without providing a time frame.
Marchionne, who is also the CEO of U.S. No. 3 automaker Chrysler Group, made the remark at the launch production ceremony of its joint venture plant with Guangzhou Automobile Corp (2238.HK) (601238.SS) in Changsha, capital of Hunan province in central China.
(Reporting By Alison Leung)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016